Thursday, September 4, 2008

facebook, myspace and something else.

I was called into the cityfor a meeting last Friday morning, so could not learn more about facebook/myspace and other things. I already have a facebook acccount. I set it up about 1 year ago. To a large extent I find it a waste of time. Someone in UK kept telling me she had changed her wallpaper, or nudged me, or something equally time wasting.

A women in Canada went to th esame uni as me, but about 3 years earlier than me.

A dancer I know in Melbourne must have looked me up because she questioned some of my options - so I went and updated my profile about 2 weeks ago.

I heard that one woman used it like an internet dating site and searched for a male and found a partner on Mypsace. Also a friend of mine sons friend was contacted by a female and they met from using Myspace or Facebook. The males had travelled around the world and came back to Melbourne and put up some of their photoes. I might look into this possibilty at some point in the future.

No comments: